Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Closing out September

We had a fairly calm day thanks to the Jewish New Year. We feasted on a grand spread of Jewish foods like Keugal and Challah at Stacey's. It felt like Thanksgiving.



Mateo couldn't wait to see Clooney. While I ate breakfast he brought over my flip-flops and told me to put them on. He had to go see Stacey and Clooney! Not only did he enjoy Clooney's company he also got to climb a fence at the dog park.





Our little garden gave up its first harvest (I use that term losely). We picked our first tomatoe. We planted pepper and watermelon and we have flowers and melons, but it's unlikely we'll actually get anything to grow enough in what's left of the warm weather.

I asked Mateo if he was a baby and his clear-as-day response was, "no, I'm a biiig boy!" He certainly is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yep, he IS a biiiig boy, talking and everything. How sad that all of Texas is missing out on watching these two great kids grow up!