Sunday, October 5, 2008

Go, Diego, Go!

As I played with Mateo today he showed me a toy and asked me what it was. When I replied correctly with "Thor" he said, "Good job, Mami! High Five!" While I was preparing dinner, which involved taking out fish sticks from a box today, Mateo threw a ball at me and knocked down the fish sticks. He quickly apologized with, "oh, sorry mami. I hit your chicken. sorry." Finally, Mateo can now sing along with the opening song of Go, Diego, Go! This means he can say ONE word at the appropriate time in the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43c-c-3hn9M

Chayla put on some play clothes today and I had to do a double take; I thought they were new clothes. They were actually old clothes that she has recently grown out of. Apparently she grew over night. These pants used to be capri's.



Check out our inadvertent garden...those are tomatoes and watermelons!

2 comments:

Memória said...

Wow! They are really growing up! Did I say already how happy I am that you started this blog? hehe

BTW, does Mateo ever speak in Spanish? Just wondering...

Have a great week!

Memória said...

BTW! This is Memoria! I don't know if you knew that already; however, I'm sure you do since I'm the only morena de tejas que visita tu blog jeje.